The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue FULL Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Headgear’s blue gel cushion is soft, conforming alternative to a traditional full face mask cushions. The gel cushion easily clips into the silicone Comfort Flap for protection. The silicone flap protects the cushion from wear and tear to increase longevity. It also improves the seal of the full face mask system.The ComfortGel Full Face Mask is intended to provide an interface for application of CPAP or bi-level therapy to patients. The Sure Seal Technology (SST) Flap provides a membrane-thin layer over the gel cushion to improve seal and make cleaning the mask quick and easy. The CPAP elbow rotates 360-degrees to allow movement throughout the night with less restriction. The diffuser on this full face mask is exceptionally quiet and successfully directs air away from the patient and their partner. This is achieved through smaller exhalation ports. The swivel quick release tabs easily disconnect the CPAP mask from the tubing for greater nighttime mobility. This allows the patient to get up in the middle of the night without readjusting their headgear. The ball and socket clips place the headgear at the optimal angle based on the patient’s unique head shape.
NOTE* This mask is discontinued. Check out the NEW Blue Gel Mask – Sleepnet Mojo 2 Vented Blue Air Gel Full Face CPAP / BiPAP Mask with Oxygen Port with Headgear.
- Premium and a thicker forehead pad enhances comfort and fit adjusting the angle of the forehead pad based on individual face shapes
- The forehead pad is more comfortable and assists the mask in creating a better seal around the mouth and nose
- The two-part cushion system greatly improves patient comfort while reducing leaks through a more effective seal
- Swiveling forehead base adjusts the angle of the forehead pad based on individual face shapes
- Quick-release tabs allow patients to stop treatment without having to re-set their headgear and mask settings
- Exhalation ports on the 360-degree rotating elbow are quiet and diffuse air up and away.
- Premium headgear provides patient comfort and mask stability.
- StabilitySelector moves freely and is easy to adjust.
- O2 pick-off port for pressure measurement.
- Angled exhalation micro ports make operation quieter and redirect air away from a bed partner.
- Ball-and-socket Quick Clips mean freer movement and easy mask removal.
In the box:
- (1) Frame
- (1) Cushion
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Elbow & Swivel
- (2) Ball-and-socket Quick Clips
There are no reviews yet.